Monday, March 18, 2013

Post-Pinays in the Arts Showcase

Hello all!
If you weren't able to make it out to the showcase this past Friday, you missed out on a great show! It was really fun to be able to table and watch all the performances.
I shared my table with the lovely Fionna of For You By Me. She currently does not have a webshop, but you can email her her: foryoubyme.jewelry@gmail.com for commissions and any of her ready-made pieces (if you have seen or can see any of her jewelry in this picture).
My items are on the left, while Fionna's tems are on the bulletin board on the right. She actually is the person who took this photo, so all credit goes to her.
Again, if you're interested in any of Fionna's pieces or are interested in commissioning a piece, do email her here: foryoubyme.jewelry@gmail.com
Also, sorry about the delay in officially opening my my webshop, I am currenty in the middle of midterms and I don't wanna process any puchases slowly. Official opening will be Monday, March 25. Until then, you can always email me for anything regarding Calamari Designs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment